To pause updates, follow these steps.
- In LCS, in your implementation project, open the Project settings page.This page has a new tab that is named Update settings.
- Select the Update settings tab in the Pause Updates section, and then select Pause upcoming update.
- In the dialog box that appears, select whether you want to pause updates to your production environment only, or to both your sandbox environment and your production environment.
- Select Next.
- Select your reason for pausing updates. If you select Issue found during validations, you must enter a valid support ticket number. You can add any additional details that will help Microsoft understand why you want to pause updates.
- When you’ve finished, select Confirm.