So, what swimlanes will support your tracking needs?
Once you’ve identified one or two, add them to your Kanban board.
- Open your Kanban board
- Choose the gear icon to configure the board and set general team settings.
- Choose Swimlanes and then choose the plus icon and enter the name of the swimlane you want to add.The default lane appears unlabeled on the Kanban board. You can rename it to anything you like, however, you can’t delete it. Also, you can rename it directly from the Kanban board.
- To reorder your swimlanes, grab the lane and move it up or down.
- If you need to delete a swimlane, first move all items out of the lane. Then open the Settings dialog, choose the actions icon and select Remove.
- When done with your changes, choose Save.