The HR department of company USMF has requested access to Finance and Operations apps for a new hired employee as an accounts receivable clerk. The active directory user account has already been created as part of onboarding process.
You must import a new hired employee and assign the default the company to USMF and associate the accounts receivable clerk role.
- Go to System administration > Users > Users.
- Select Import users in the Action Pane.
- From the list of aliases, select your desired alias to be imported.
- Select Import users.
- Select Close.
- In the Users list page, verify the new user has been imported successfully.
- Select the User ID link.
- Select Assign roles.
- In the list, find and select Account manager.
- Select OK.
- Select Save.