The HR department of company USMF has requested access to Finance and Operations apps for a new hired employee as an accounts payable clerk.
You must create a new user ID for the new hired employee and assign the default the company to USMF and associate the accounts payable clerk role.
- Go to System administration > Users > Users.
- Select New.
- In the User ID field, enter a unique identifier for the user. A user ID is required.
- In the User name field, enter John.
- In the Company field, select the drop-down button to open the lookup.
- In the list, select USMF.
- In the Email field, enter “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- Select Assign roles in the User’s roles section.
- In the list, find and select Accounts payable clerk.
- Select OK.
- Select Save.