- There are two possibilities :
- Right-click the base form and select view references.
- In the search bar on the form extension element, enter the text e:.
- Customization and Extension –
- Example: Navigate to FMRental.Extension in the Tree Designer
In the Visual Studio, in Solution Explorer, in the FleetManagement Discounts project, expand User Interface > Form Extensions.
The FMRental.Extension element is an extension element that extends the functionality of the FMRental form by adding two new data sources and a new tab control.
2. In Solution Explorer, double-click FMRental.Extension to open the designer.
3. In the designer’s search box, type ‘e:’ as shown in the image below. This filters the current designer to only show nodes that belong to the current extension.